Miss Universe Tanzania 2007 interview.






What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I enjoy modeling. Fashion is my passion. Music is also something I am interested in.

What is your career ambition?
My ambition is to be an engineer as well as a top model and also a fashion stylist.

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.
I grew up in the Shinyanga region in a normal family. Shinyanga is a region in Tanzania that is known for its minerals, especially diamonds, and is also reputed to be endowed with precious stones. I had a happy and fun-filled childhood where laughter and adventure were a part of every day life. I also frequently visited the mines in the area with my family and friends.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am an electrical technician by profession as well as a top model in my country. I never let anyone define me neither by hair nor clothing as I believe God made me perfect as a pure, natural African woman.

Posted in Labels: , |
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Listen to this post (powered by Bluegrind.com):

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    She is beautiful!

  2. Miss DeeGee Says:

    she truly should have won this competition!!

    dorothy
    www.bydorothyduncan.com